McCord-Brady Warehouse Building

The McCord Brady Co. was established in 1865 by James McCord of St. Joseph, MO and John Brady of Omaha and was originally located on the first floor of the Burlington Building. As a wholesale grocery company they occupied this building on 12th and Leavenworth from 1887 until 1933 when the company was liquidated. The Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts now occupies it.

     http://www.bemiscenter.org/

 

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg

BC0.jpg