Omaha Bolt, Nut and Screw Building
This structure was built close to the downtown railroad tracks as many manufacturing businesses began in the late 80's. Built in 1889 it originally housed a tinware manufacturer, a wholesale paper distributor and a candy manufacturer. Its name comes from its last occupant that used this as a warehouse. Utilizing the Richardson Romanesque style it is one of the few late 19th century mill-constructed warehouses in Omaha.