Florence Depot

The Florence Depot was built in 1888 at 28th in Grebe, along the Omaha and Northwestern Railroad line from Omaha to Blair. Operating until 1966 it was used as a commuter station, mail drop off and large cargo such as coal, lumber, stone and ice. Saved from demolition it was moved to its present location in 1971.

 

Florence Depot

 

Florence Depot

 

Florence Depot

 

Florence Depot 

Florence Depot

 

Florence Depot

 

Florence Depot

 

Florence Depot

 

Florence Depot