Ford Warehouses (1881, 1886, 1918)
Building #14 (far left) was built in Italianate style in 1881 as a food distribution warehouse. Building #13 (middle) was built in the classic revived style in 1886 and building#12 (far right) in commercial style in 1918. These buildings were purchased by Ray Ford and used as a distribution center for local markets. Later Ford converted these buildings for his moving and storage business.